Sunday, November 12, 2006

Not an actual article, but, so, like, anyway . . .

. . . I mean really, uh, anyway, we were going out to, uh, the ,uh, you know, thing, and all, and when we got there, well, uh, the dude was, like - "whoa man!" I mean, and we were all, uh, you know - "whoa!" and stuff, and when I said to him, like, you know, "hey man", and all they, I mean he, was all "what?" and stuff - and I just told him what you said and all and they were all man - "not cool dude", but whatever - so, uh, we split and went back to my lair and just hung out and whatever, but the whole thing was, like, just SUCH a bummer and all but, you know, it was cool and stuff, but you just gotta, you know, about the dude and all, like, it's cool and all you know, but what's up with that "blah blah blah"? Whatzit got to do with Jesus and all? I mean, really, dude, whatever . . . but, it's cool and all . . . so, anyway, you know, I mean, like, right?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Dad. Crack kills.

P.S. There is a strategy to getting hits. Comment on popular blogs, like purgatorio, centurion, sbcoutpost, etc. Comment on my friends' blogs. See if you can get folks to link you. It might take a while -- I still haven't merited a link on Marty Duren's, but I hope to before too much longer -- but you will actually get people to visit your blog. Also, put a picture in your profile and you'll get WAY more hits on your blog.

Pastor John said...

I actually KNEW some guys who talked like that in the early seventies! Funny thing was, it almost made some kind of sense. Indeed, if you read it out loud, it is nearly understandable.

Thanks for the advice.